Precision polishing using advanced dispersion processing technology
- Planarization from nano to Angstrom levels
- Film and tape using various abrasives are available: TOPX D (diamond), TOPX A (alumina) and TOPX S (silica)
- Control of the polished surface structure using binder design, advanced particle dispersion and precision coating technology
- Advanced polishing and long service life due to proprietary surface and interface control
Polishing of optical communication connectors and LCD display components
Diamond Film 9um
The polishing force is higher than others, and the maintenance of the surface roughness can be expected to be at a similar level.
Diamond Film 1um
The post-polishing surface roughness is one rank higher, which is expected to contribute to the subsequent finishing process through the reduction of polishing time, for example.
- 1. High polishing capability and high smoothness of post-polishing end face
- 2. Very few particle generation
- 3. High tape adhesiveness of abrasive grains