Bando Rice Hulling Rolls
Bando's well-known fan-labeled rice hulling rolls enjoy great success in the agricultural market
- Excellent durability, long-lasting
- Excellent husking efficiency, with optimal hardness
- Balanced hardness and elasticity, with minimal damage to the rice grains
- Available in white or red synthetic rubber
- Using "Red Roll" for the main shaft and "White Roll" for the sub-shaft results in maintenance-free operation, with extremely long life.
In consideration of usage amount and cost,
- White Rolls are recommended for normal use by individual farms
- Red Rolls, excellent in abrasion resistance, are recommended for use by cooperatives, country elevators or large-scale individual farms
The baked type has been organized since 1959, and most brands of the baked type have been integrated and called "integrated" type. The integrated types are as follows.
■Manufacturer special type
- Tokyo: (03) 6369-2106
- osaka: (06) 7175-7421