Available in load tolerance type or low hardness friction type
- Good running resistance as the compound has little deformation due to load
- Excellent abrasion resistance compared with metal rollers, and reduced noise
- The load type is available in four different specifications, depending on the weight of the load
- Low hardness friction types with increased gripping strength are also available
Load type: Large conveyance mechanisms, such as sorters and assembly lines
Friction type: Office machine conveyance systems, such as paper and card feeders
Bancollan™ bearings are available in load type and friction type.
- Load type: Often used in the field of large conveyance mechanism such as sorting and assembly lines.
- Friction type: Used in conveyance systems in office machines for such purposes as paper feeding and card feeding.
- Tokyo: (03) 6369-2108
- Kansai: (078) 304-2027