Oil Resistant Conveyor Belts
Suitable for transporting garbage, sewage and substances containing oil
- Little reverse warping due to swelling caused by oil
- Belts may be selected depending on the oily substance transported
- Oil Resistant 210, NBR (nitrile butadiene rubber) Excellent resistances to abrasions and tearing. Resistant to oils, except aromatic solvents, halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones and esters.
- Oil Resistant 220, NBR + NR (natural rubber) Mild oil resistance. Used in applications requiring resistances to oil and cold, such as transporting wood chips, frozen fish, cereal or grains.
- Oil Resistant 300, PVC + NBR polyblend High degree of oil resistance, for use at temperatures up to about 80°C. Suitable for raw or packaged food conveyance.
- (The 300 Series may be ordered in black, white or green.)
■Specifications of Oil-Resistant 210
- Tokyo: (03) 6369-2106
- osaka: (06) 7175-7422