BANCORD™ Round Belts and V-Belts
Thermoplastic polyurethane open-end belts, easily joined by heat fusion
- Belts can be easily fused by heat, allowing for any length to be accommodated
- Install without equipment disassembly, with little need for tension adjustment
- Bancollan (polyurethane) has excellent mechanical properties, with excellent resistance to abrasion and tearing
- Bancord Round Belts can be used on complex multi-axis drives or with idler pulleys
Drive and conveyance applications in automated equipment such as office equipment and packaging machinery
■Bancord Round Belt
- Colored belts and grained-surface belts are manufactured on a pre-order basis. For information on delivery date and lot, please contact us.
- Bancord Round Belts are stocked in rolls. We can cut or joint them upon your request.
- Normally, please use the belts with 5% tensioning.
- Tokyo: (03) 6369-2106
- osaka: (06) 7175-7422