Large Bulk Rubber Screen™
Rubber screens for crushed rock, ore, etc.
- Effective noise prevention for an improved work environment
(1/5 the noise of metal sieves)
- The internal structure has a built-in retention capacity
- Easy installation and replacement at room temperature
- Screen size can be changed by adjusting screen plate combinations
Proven rubber screen performance for iron and steel, crushed rock, etc.
Noise comparison graph
Hole dimension (unit: mm)
The hole shape is square as a standard specification.
15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 40K, 45, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100, 120, 140, 150, 165, 170, 175
(10 × 23 and 10 × 36 are also available.)
- For estimation and designing, the conditions of use and the drawings of the current screen and sifting machine are required.
- For use in food applications, please consult with us.