Satisfying various needs in screen printing
- Excellent abrasion resistance and solvent resistance
- Great flexibility provides good adherence on uneven printing surfaces
- The squeegee edge provides a uniform finish for sharp printed images
- Wide selection based on functional applications
- Flat, tapered, angular and resin-plate squeegees are available
Print circuit boards, ceramic condensers, flat panel displays, compact disks, touch panel screen printing
Bando squeegees are available based on function:
Type A: abrasion-resistant (polyurethane rubber)
Type B: solvent-resistant (polyurethane rubber)
Type U: super solvent-resistant (polyurethane rubber)
Type S: special solvent-resistant (special polymer),
and shape: flat, sword, square, and containing resin sheet.
By shape, they are available in flat squeegee, sword squeegee, square squeegee, and squeegee containing resin sheet.
1. Standard specifications
2. Special specifications
We manufacture non-standard products as well. Please consult with us.
■ Precautions for storage
- Store the products in a well-ventilated place without exposure to direct sunlight.
- The Type A squeegee may be discolored to black due to sunlight, etc. However, this does not cause the material to deteriorate.
■ Precautions for use
- When a squeegee is stored in a rolled condition, it will be bent. To avoid it, store squeegees in a straightened condition.
- A squeegee may not soften when it is left under low temperature for a long time. In that case, heat the squeegee in the following conditions.
- 60 to 120 min for an oven at 50 to 60°C
- 30 to 60 min for an oven at 100 to 110°C