Vinyban™ Marking Film
PVC film material also called adhesive paint
- Wealth of colors available, including order-made
- Vivid color due to specialized color development technology
- High performance and functionality due to accrued compounding and roll technology
- Excellent adhesion, with the flexibility to fit a variety of materials and shapes
PVC marking films are usually required to have low shrinkage. Hence, they have been manufactured with the casting method.
However, we used the calendar method technology and developed a film that has an equivalent quality with the one made with the casting method.
Our marking films made with the calendar method have the following features:
- They have price competitiveness with the films made with the casting method while ensuring an equivalent quality.
- They can be manufactured in small lots; hence, they have price competitiveness in small-lot orders, which eliminate waste.
- Various patterns and gloss, which are the features of the calendar method, can be flexibly provided.
- Outdoor specification A (excellent weather resistance)
- Outdoor specification B (general weather resistance)