High performance, light load belts, combining the flexibility of flat belts and the high-power transmission of V-belts
- The belt can be installed on fixed pulleys due to its flexible nylon cord. (Be careful of belt length changes in humid operating environments.)
- The nylon cord contained within the tensile members features quick-response elasticity, so that it can absorb impact loads
- Ride-out stability prevents lateral vibration
- Can be used with small pulley diameters and at high speeds due to high flexibility in the back of the cogs and a uniform array of tension members at the top of the ribs.
- Ideal for equipment with shock loads, such as power tools, machine tools, cutting machinery, etc.
- Suitable for paper and card feeds in office machinery
- Please note that for some sizes of Type J, the length converted into millimeters from the nominal length is different from the pitch length.