Ideal for high torque synchronous power transmission applications previously driven by chains and gears.
- The unique tooth profile enables smooth meshing and even distribution of stress for low noise emission in high torque power transmission
- Ceptor-VI has 2.5-3.0 times the transmission capacity of standard STS
- HP-STS has 1.4-1.8 times the transmission capacity of standard STS
- Can be used with standard pulleys
- No lubrication required
- Select the optimum belt based on application conditions. Higher power transmission capacity can translate to smaller and narrower components for applications where space is restricted.
Office equipment, such as copiers and faxes
Factory equipment, such as machine tools and injection molds
The underlined belt pitch lengths of S4.5M are 0.5 mm shorter than the nominal lengths. For other belts, the nominal length is equal to the pitch length (mm).
Tooth dimensions and specification method
■Ceptor™ VI belt standard length
- Tokyo: (03) 6369-2106
- osaka: (06) 7175-7421