With a spirit of harmony and in good faith,
and to ensure the company's growth,
the Bando Group will work to earn the trust
of our customers and society
by creating and providing products and services
of added value and high quality.
With pride as members of the Bando Group,
we will contribute to society as a whole.
Our Corporate Goals
Everyone in the Bando Group will strive to make it into a company that:
- 1. Values its customers and is trusted by them.
- 2. Allows for the material and spiritual growth of all its employees.
- 3. Contributes, and is of use, to society.
- 1. Pursue growth through new product creation and the development of new markets.
- 2. Enhance work quality and job efficiency.
- 3. Expand our outlook and work company-wide towards globalization.
- 4. Build a dynamic Bando Group through teamwork.
- 5. Work together to promote safety, welfare and environmental protection.
Group Vision 21
|[Slogan]||Cultivate our core business,|
|Pursue new business with passion,|
|Conduct enthusiastic discussions!|
- The Bando Group will employ energetic individuals with professionalism to lead the company in the expansion of our core business in global markets, and passionately pursue new business opportunities with a strong sense to protect the world environment.
- Guidelines for the Bando Group
- 1. Employ energetic personnel with professionalism, and reform business activities.
- 2. Minimize control and maximize actions.
- 3. Delegate authority, and make optimum decisions in a prompt manner.
- 4. Maximize profits from existing products.
- 5. Invest in new entrepreneurial ventures.
- 6. Strengthen the personnel and evaluation systems to encourage personnel to feel a sense of worth in relation to their work.
- 7. Strengthen initiatives to reduce environmental impact as we move towards the realization of a low-carbon society.
- Guidelines for all Bando Group employees
- 1. Customer satisfaction is a barometer of our work. Are you appreciated by your customers?
- 2. Implement action immediately once a decision is made. Are you expeditiously making decisions and implementing actions?
- 3. We need no observers when it comes to our work. Are you constantly proposing, implementing and reforming?
- 4. Facts lie with people in the field. Are you listening to their opinions and judgments?
- 5. You are our most valuable management resource. Are you pursuing self-development?