Training and education
Material Issue Training and education
- ● Develop personnel with specialties, creativity, and individuality
Human Resource Development Policy
Based on Bando’s management philosophy, our human resource development policy is designed to enhance each employee’s abilities, motivation and devotion to teamwork. We want each employee to grow personally through their work and have a useful role in the company. The educational system is divided into two categories: hierarchical education and function-based education. Hierarchical education is divided across the sectors to recognize role recognition by each level, interpersonal skill improvement, and function-based education to acquire expertise necessary for performing duties. In addition, we set up an educational policy that is an important goal every year and are promoting each educational policy.
Participants of external education programs are selected based on recommendations on the basis of each candidate’s career and internal application, etc. to support individual career development.
[Main educational and training programs]
- Bando Management School (for future executives)
- Training by qualification hierarchy (training for eligible workers)
- Follow-up training after 3 years of entering the company
- New Employee Training
- Bando Institute of Technology (5 programs)
- Education of manufacturing technologies conservation (consisting of 3 programs such as production technology)
- Manufacturing School(Education consisting of 5 programs for each stage of manufacturing site)
- Bando Sales and Marketing School (2 courses)
- Manufacturing School
- It is designed to cultivate abilities to solve problems or issues at the production bases and enhance knowledge and expertise required of leaders on the manufacturing front lines through self-directed improvement activities. In fiscal 2016, we started participating in other companies’ improvement activities as well, helping to change our awareness. We have also had personnel from overseas production bases participate in some of the training.
Enhancement of communication
We organize various events such as “Sports day” and “Summer festival” to promote friendship between the Group’s employees and their family members. On the “Children’s visiting day” when employees’ children visit their parents’ workplace, we hope that the children not only see their parents work but also interact with working adults and learn about the joy and satisfaction of working so that each of them can develop their views on career and work. We also support 15 clubs and circles enjoying, for example, football, golf, and bowling to facilitate communication. Information on these events and activities is made available through communication tools such as the Group Intranet and the Group newsletter and significantly contributes to offering hot topics about the Group and sharing updates on other offices and employees.